Wednesday, February 15, 2023
We're thrilled you've chosen to make Circuit of The Americas your home-away-from-home for the NASCAR at COTA weekend! Campgrounds open at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 23 and close at 12 p.m. Monday, March 27.
To ensure a safe and positive experience for all campers, we do have a few rules that all campers must abide by (full rules will be available in the Camping Guide, which will be posted closer to race weekend):
- Quiet hours are enforced between 1-7 a.m.
- Open campfires are not permitted.
- Nothing inside the designated area can block sightlines of others.
- Easy-up tents that are secured to the ground and inside the assigned area are permitted. NASCAR reserves the right to have tents taken down if wind exceeds 15 MPH.
- Awnings attached to RVs are permitted, provided they are inside the designated space. Kites, sky lanterns and candle balloons are not permitted.
- External stereo or television speakers are permitted, provided the noise does not disturb other patrons. Bullhorns, stage lights, DJs or live bands are not permitted.
- Box trucks, cargo trucks, rental trucks or enclosed hauling trucks are not permitted.
- Solicitation of any type is not permitted on COTA property. Sale of food, beverages, souvenirs or merchandise of any kind is not permitted.
- Non-COTA advertising of any kind is not permitted.
- Storage of gasoline is not permitted.
- Swimming pools or hot tubs are not permitted.
- Lost or stolen RV and/or tow-vehicle passes will not be replaced.