Upgrade your EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix race day with a Track Pass! You'll have access to the circuit to be in front of the stage for the pre-race concert headlined by Darius Rucker & NASCAR Cup Series driver introductions! You'll also have access to see pit road up close.
- Price subject to change
- Available for Sunday only
- Must be accompanied by a Sunday race ticket
- Access is allowed up to pit wall but does not allow access on to pit road
- Access may change without notice
Enjoy a 30-minute bird's eye view from the 251-foot observation tower while your favorite drivers are competing on the circuit.
- Limited passes available for purchase on site Friday – Sunday (first come, first served)
- Does not include admission to the NASCAR events at COTA – must be purchased separately
Limited premium parking for the weekend is available in Lot A. These paved spots are right behind the Main Grandstands & just a short walk to the Main Plaza. These will sell out, so order your spot today!
- Must be purchased by Friday, March 10 to ensure passes can be mailed out in time
- Free on-site parking also available
Racing Electronics Scanner
Curious what drivers talk about during the race? Hear uncensored audio with a scanner rental from Racing Electronics! With a scanner, you can tune in to your favorite driver & team communication or listen to the radio broadcast. Each scanner rental comes with one RE race scanner, one headsets (choose one or two), batteries & a clear carrying tote.
- Prices subject to change March 15, 2023
- Rental must be made in advance for pick-up/drop-off at the event
- Final day to reserve scanner is Thursday, March 23 at 4 p.m. CT
- Day-of rentals not available
- All equipment must be returned no later than one hour following the checkered flag for the EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix