Race fans will experience another unforgettable weekend of NASCAR in Austin, Texas when the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series & NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series return to Circuit of The Americas in 2024!
Fan Safety Information
The health and safety of fans, employees and competitors is our top priority for our NASCAR at COTA race event weekend, and the following protocols are in accordance with local health recommendations and guidelines.
- Unless actively eating or drinking, fans and employees are required to wear masks or appropriate face coverings for gate entry, on the concourse and in the grandstands at Circuit of The Americas.
- To reduce interpersonal contact, all tickets, parking passes and camping passes will be delivered digitally. Please refer to our Mobile Tickets page. We encourage you to download the NASCAR at COTA mobile app and connect your ticket account as soon as possible. Once your tickets, camping and parking are ready, you can easily access them via your account.
- In accordance with COTA policy, only one clear, unopened bottle of water in a clear plastic bag is allowed through the gates. No additional food or beverage is allowed to be brought inside the facility. The clear bag can be utilized to carry sunglasses, sunscreen or other non-edible items.
- All concessions and souvenir stands will accept credit/debit cards or Apple Pay transactions only. No cash will be accepted at any concession or souvenir location.
- Fans and employees are required to follow local government health protocols.
All fan safety protocols are subject to change based on state and local government requirements.