- Circuit of The Americas is a 3.4-mile circuit track with 20 turns and an elevation change of 133 feet.
- Circuit of The Americas' iconic turn one, also known as “Big Red,” challenges drivers to an initial 133-foot climb right out of the gate.
- Circuit of The Americas has hosted huge names like Willie Nelson, Elton John, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and more.
- This world-class facility has hosted the most prestigious racing events in the world, including the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix™, MotoGP™, INDYCAR and more.
- Circuit of The Americas offers COTA Karting and a zipline over turn one throughout the year.
- COTA is also home to a 5,036-seat stadium, which houses USL Championship League team, Austin Bold FC and Major League Rugby team, AG Rugby.
Experience the unfiltered thrill of being alive at Circuit of The Americas, in Austin, Texas. Feel the rush of the world’s greatest drivers competing in motorsports' biggest events. Get lost in the music of the hottest musical acts as they perform live at Austin’s largest outdoor music venue. Take charge of your own 602 horsepower race car as part of our exciting driving experiences. Experience the thrill of racing others at the COTA Karting track. Inspire your most valuable stakeholders in our expansive meeting and hospitality spaces designed for large groups and private or corporate events. At Circuit of The Americas, there is fun at every turn.
For more information visit www.TheCircuit.com. For an experience as unique as Austin and a rush you’ll never forget, visit Circuit of The Americas, where exhilaration happens!